BOOK STUDIO TIME
Cost: $ 45.00 a day per person.
Studio time is available for current or past students use by appointment only.
Come and join our Glass Bug Club! Which is not really a club. All it is that there are some people that come to Annemarie's studio to work on their project(s). Present and former students book STUDIO TIME to work at the studio, fire their creations in the studio kilns, and are able to use tools such as the wet belt sander, the wet saw, sandblaster etc.
You qualify for studio time if you can work independently. If you need instructions, then irt is required that you take some workshops first.
Benefits of being part of the "Studio-Time Club":
- You can buy your glass 10”x10” or larger at our studio
- You can buy ready-made buttons and decorative elements (like bent stringers and wafers) to include into your work
- You get some one-on-one instruction and feedback on your work
- As a regular "studio time" user, you can include your glass order with Annemarie's yearly glass order at discounted prices.
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your work during our annual Studio Tour in May of each year. This tour is organized by "Frayed and Feathered", a group of Lake Country and Ellison artists.